This is a list of potential projects that would benefit from PKI.js, can you think of any others that would be interesting?
- Adding signing, time-stamping and verifying support to pdf.js.
- Creating a smime.js on email.js that provides signing, verifying, encryption, decryption of S/MIME.
- Creating a CAdES library for web pages.
- Adding signature support to web document management solutions.
- Adding encrypted mail support in webmail offerings.
- Building a usable and modern certificate based authentication solution using web markup for credential selection.
- Creating a rich user experience for the short-lived certificates providing temporary access via SSH and TLS.
With some changes the libraries could be used in server side projects: